Steel piers have consistently been shown to be the best foundation repair method in Dallas, Ft. Worth and the Metroplex area of Texas.
Granite Foundation Repair has had consistently excellent repair results using steel piers. Steel piers provide superior results because of prevalent clay soils in North Texas. Clay resists the installation of pressed concrete, or hybrid steel and concrete pressed piers.
Six reasons why steel piers are the best foundation repair method:
- Steel piers are consistently driven to rock or shale.
- While concrete piers may stop after 5-15 feet, dependent upon soil moisture, steel piers penetrate thick Texas clay soils. Driven all the way to rock.
- Installation of steel piers requires a 75% smaller access hole than concrete piers.
- Minimally invasive installation protects landscape.
- Installation depth is not dependent upon operator technique. Steel piers go through Dallas Ft Worth soils like a hot knife through butter.
- Recommended by top professional registered foundation engineers.