Foundation Inspection Services in Richardson, Texas
Do you suspect your Richardson home’s foundation is compromised? Looking to enlist professional help? If so, Granite Foundation Repair Inc. can help. We can offer you professional foundation inspection to help you achieve peace of mind.
Granite Foundation Repair Inc. is a full-service foundation inspection and repair company. Our wide range of services include steel piers, helical piers, and pressed concrete piers. And, whether your property is a single-family home, an apartment, or a commercial property, we’ve got you!
Our staff has exceptional skills when it comes to foundation inspections. We use high-end methods and procedures every step of the way.
Like the rest of North Texas, Richardson has poor soil conditions. When it rains, the clay soil absorbs the water and expands. This can put pressure on your home’s foundation, leading to a myriad of problems.
When this same soil dries up, it loses water and shrinks. Similarly, this can lead to foundation issues, including foundation sinking.
Depending on the extent of the damage, a home with a compromised foundation can become uninhabitable. It may require extensive repairs to bring it back to its former glory.
If you suspect your home’s foundation is compromised, act NOW. Have it inspected by a professional to ascertain its state. If your home doesn’t have a problem, we’ll tell you.
Our inspection process is FREE of any costs. You’ll only pay us to fix a foundation issue, if any exists.
We’ll start off by looking at what your concerns are. It is not uncommon that the problems will end up being unrelated to the foundation.
If we do indeed establish your concerns may be related to the foundation, we’ll schedule an inspection immediately. Our inspections involve examining both the interior and exterior of a property.
Inside, we’ll look for telltale signs of foundation issues. These include cracks, uneven floor, and gaps around window frames. On the outside, we’ll look for tilting chimneys, sinking or settling foundations, poorly compacted soil, and poor drainage.
Rest assured that we’ll leave no stone unturned in unearthing what the root problem is. Our #1 goal is to help restore your home’s structural integrity so as you and your family can continue enjoying the comfort of your home. We’ve helped hundreds of home owners and we can help you too!
How long will the foundation inspection process take?
The exact length of your inspection can depend on various factors. However, it usually takes between half an hour to an hour to complete an inspection.
Once we complete your free inspection, we’ll prepare a report which we’ll take you through. Should there be repairs required, we’ll provide you will all the advice you need about how best to proceed.
Do you offer pier and beam foundation inspections?
Certainly! Granite Foundation Repair Inc. is a full-service foundation inspection and repair company. As such, we handle both concrete slab and pier and beam foundations.
We’ll inspect your Richardson home’s crawl space, looking for bad signs like wood deterioration and excessive moisture.
What are some of the common signs of foundation problems to be in the lookout for?
1. Sloping floors. Do your floors seem to be sagging, bowing or dipping? If so, it could point to a serious foundation problem. Signs of sloping floors include jamming of interior doors, cracks on the floor, and heaving of concrete slabs.
2. Gaps around window and door frames. If you have double doors in particular, you may notice they no longer align properly as they should. Beyond becoming a pain to open and close, they can be indicative of major underlying issues.
3. A tilting chimney. A tilting chimney is far from an optical illusion; it’s a serious foundation issue that requires immediate inspection and repair. Chimneys can tilt for various reasons, including shallow footings, poor soil conditions, and poor drainage.
4. A sinking foundation. Have you noticed that your foundation has sank a few inches into the ground? If so, seek professional help immediately. If you leave it unattended, the floor may become a safety hazard.
5. Cracks on the walls, floor and/or the foundation. This is perhaps the most common sign of a compromised foundation. A professional foundation inspection specialist will be able to tell you whether or not the cracks should warrant your concern.
6. Heaving of the foundation. Have you noticed that some parts of your foundation have been pushed upwards? If so, this can point to a much more serious problem.
Areas We Serve
In addition to our expert foundation inspection services in Richardson, we’re proud to serve: Addison, Allen, Arlington, Azle, Balch Springs, Benbrook, Bedford, Carrollton Cedar Hill, Cockrell Hill, Duncanville, Euless, Fairview, Farmers Branch, Farmersville, Fate, Flower Mound, Forest Hill, Colleyville, Combine, Coppell, Crandall, Crowley, Dalworthington Gardens, Hackberry, Haltom City, Heath, Hebron, Murphy, Nevada, New Hope, White Settlement, Dallas, Denton, DeSoto, Forney, Fort Worth, Ft. Worth, Frisco, Garland, Hickory Creek, Highland Park, Sachse, Saginaw, Seagoville, Shady Shores, Southlake, St. Paul, Sunnyvale, Mesquite, Princeton, Prosper, Richland Hills, River Oaks, Roanoke, Rockwalll, Rowlett, Royce City, Terrell, The Colony, University Park, Watauga, Westlake, Westwood Village, Wilmer, Highland Village, Hurst, Hutchins, Irving, Josephine, Keller, Plano, Kennedale, Lake Dallas, Lake Worth, Lakewood Village, Lancaster, Lavon, Glenn Heights, , Lincoln Park, Little Elm, Lucas, Mansfield, McKinney, Grand Prairie, Greenville, Grapevine, and Wylie. Fort Worth Texas, Ft Worth Texas, Plano Texas, Fort Worth TX, North Richland Hills, Oak Point, Pantego, Parker, Lewisville, Dallas TX.
About Granite Foundation Repair Inc.
Betty and Jim Oursler—founders of Granite Foundation Repair Inc.—founded the company with a simple goal in mind: to become a professional and reputable foundation repair company in Dallas and the surrounding areas.
Our staff has extensive experience in the industry. Our focus is to help property owners achieve peace of mind through quality foundation repair services.
We specialize in both concrete slab and pier and beam foundations. And whether you have a single-family home, an apartment or a commercial property, rest assured we can help.