Do you have reasons to believe that the foundation of your commercial building is structurally compromised? If so, Granite Foundation Repair Inc. can help!
Granite Foundation Repair Inc. prides itself in having a wealth of experience when it comes to foundation repair in Dallas Fort Worth and its surrounding areas. As a matter of fact, we’ve been in operation for over 20 years.
In McKinney, commercial buildings are prone to foundation issues due to the clay and Bentonite soil conditions in the area.
Clay soil expands during wet weather conditions and shrinks during the hot weather season. This expansion and contraction can impact the foundation, leading to damage.
As a commercial property owner, foundation issues can take a huge toll on your business. In severe cases, foundation issues can also render a building unsafe for operation, leading to losses. That is the last thing you want.
At Granite Foundation Repair Inc., we understand how challenging running your business can be. Closing it for an extended period of time can mean lost income, which may not be easy to recover even after a successful repair.
Luckily for you, our foundation repair process is organized and systematic, ensuring the foundation repair is smooth and manageable for you.
Our repair solutions and top-notch skills are what make us the most sought after foundation repair company in McKinney and the surrounding areas. No matter the extent of damage or the size of your building, Granite Foundation Repair Inc. has you covered.
Our professional team has the training, skills, and experience to handle any scope of foundation repair work. We can easily ensure your building is secure.
Our specialization is in commercial buildings, such as restaurants, strip malls, storage buildings, office buildings, and light industrial buildings.
Causes of Foundation Issues in Commercial Buildings in McKinney, TX
As already mentioned, clay soil and Bentonite soil are the major reasons behind foundation issues in commercial buildings. This soil can mean your commercial building is at high risk of damage.
Bentonite soil is highly water absorbent. This means that, when it rains, it absorbs water and becomes more saturated. When this happens, your commercial building foundation can heave and shift forming cracks.
When clay soils dry out, they shrink and crack. This leaves gaps around your building’s foundation where water from the next storm can fill and repeat the cycle.
Foundation issues only become worse when left unattended. With our expert help, we can put aside all your worries and stresses. Get in touch with us today for a walk-through of our systems and processes. You can do so by dialing 214.865.8609.
Why Choose Granite Foundation Repair Inc. for your McKinney Commercial Building?
Granite Foundation Repair Inc. is the go-to foundation repair company in McKinney for a number of reasons:
- We’re built on trust and honesty. We don’t mislead our clients or perform questionable shortcuts.
- We resolve foundation issues at the first contact. Whatever problem your McKinney building might have, you can rest assured that we’ll take care of it the first time. Our goal is to give you peace of mind in order to allow you run your business without any structural hiccups.
- Integrity is our core value. It is one of the guiding principles behind our business activities. We don’t provide temporary fixes so that you can keep coming back again and again. When handling a foundation repair issue, our goal is to eliminate the problem once and for all. It’s no wonder why we have such a high client referral rate!
- Our inspection process is thorough and detailed. We don’t act on speculation. Instead, we act on factual information. Proper diagnosis ensures that we offer the right solutions the first time.
- Our company is award-winning in the foundation repair space. We recently won a Super Service Award from Angie’s List. This proves our commitment and quality of service when it comes to foundation repair. Our rave customer reviews are also further proof that we are the right people for the job.
- We are fully cognizant of your time and business. Our foundation repair work is conducted quickly and with minimal disruption to your business operations.
Still need further convincing? No problem! Get in touch with us today by dialing 972.412.2171. All our foundation repairs come with a warranty!
Areas We Service
Granite Foundation Repair Inc. has grown to become one of the largest foundation repair companies in Texas. We’re currently available in 8 counties in Texas: Collin County, Dallas County, Denton County, Ellis County, Hunt County, Kaufman County, Rockwall County, and Tarrant County.
Individual cities include: Addison, Allen, Arlington, Azle, Balch Springs, Benbrook, Bedford, Carrollton Cedar Hill, Cockrell Hill, Coleyville, Combine, Coppell, Crandall, Crowley, Dalworthington Gardens, Dallas, Denton, DeSoto, Duncanville, Euless, Fairview, Farmers Branch, Farmersville, Date, Flower Mound, Forest Hill, Forney, Fort Worth, Frisco, Garland, Glenn Heights, Grand Prairie, Greenville, Grapevine, Hackberry, Haltom City, Heath, Hebron, Hickory Creek, Highland Park, Highland Village, Hurst, Hutchins, Irving, Josephine, Keller, Kennedale, Lake Dallas, Lake Worth, Lakewood Village, Lancaster, Lavon, Lewisville, Lincoln Park, Little Elm, Lucas, Mansfield, McKinney, Mesquite, Murphy, Nevada, New Hope, North Richland Hills, Oak Point, Pantego, Parker, Plano, Princeton, Prosper, Richardson, Richland Hills, River oaks, Roanoke, Rockwall, Rowlett, Royce City, Sachse, Saginaw, Seagoville, Shady Shores, Southlake, St. Paul, Sunnyvale, Terrell, The Colony, University Park, Watauga, Westlake, Westwood Village, Wilmer, White Settlement and Wylie.
Don’t let a foundation issue impact your McKinney business. Get in touch today!