Are you worried your home is experiencing foundation issues? It may be time to get a foundation inspection.
At Granite Foundation Repair, we offer FREE foundation inspections to all properties in Garland, Tx.
We provide professional foundation inspections on pier and beam houses as well as slab foundations.
The objective of an inspection is to confirm that the base of the home is structurally sound and identify possible foundation problems. There is no need to worry about the foundation inspection cost as at Granite, we proudly offer free foundation inspections.
Importance of Foundation Inspection
As a property owner, you don’t want to discover there’s a leak, crack or a hole in the structure. After all, what may appear to be only a minor foundation issue may actually cost you a lot in terms of money and safety. If foundational deterioration occurs, it must be addressed immediately.
Luckily, Granite Foundation Repair provides complementary and expert foundation inspections in Garland, Texas. We offer comprehensive foundation examinations on beam houses, pier houses and slab foundations. Contact us today to schedule a free inspection to ensure that your residential or commercial building in Garland, TX has a stable foundation. All property owners and realtors can enjoy this service.
How Foundation Inspections are completed in Garland, Texas:
The inspector starts with the home exterior by examining the following:
- Plumbing leaks
- Wall cracks and fissures
- Fractured exterior bricks
- Crumbling concrete or degraded building materials
- Water drainage around the perimeter
- Landscaping and irrigation
- Irregular slopes and uneven flooring
- Misaligned doors and windows
- Buckling walls and exterior bulges
- Soil problems
- Upheaval on the slab foundation
- Wood analysis of property crawl space
The inspector then determines the consistency of the elevation levels around the house.
- Checking of support beams
- Investigating any internal cracks and assessing the threat levels
- Determining if doors, windows, and vents are snug
- Examining the integrity of walls and floors within the foundation
- Searching for water damage and molds
- Looking for improper ventilation
Granite Foundation Repair uses high-tech equipment known as Zip Level. This allows us to accurately determine the elevations. We are able to confirm if the property is level as our equipment can measure up to 1/10 of an inch.
How Slab and Pier and Beam Foundation Inspections are Conducted in Garland, Texas
1. Typically, an hour is sufficient to finish the foundation inspection. The inspector will show you the signs and causes of foundation issues.
2. Once the thorough inspection is completed, the examiner will discuss the findings with you. They will also ask if you are aware of any past plumbing and drainage problems to determine the potential causes.
3. A comprehensive report will be given to you, highlighting if foundation pier and beam houses need to be fixed. You will also be informed if base supports are required.
4. Should any foundation repair be required, Granite Foundation will provide a free customized estimate.
5. Granite Foundation can provide an engineer’s report if necessary. However, you are welcome to hire your own structural engineer to prepare the report.
Signs of Foundation Defects
Your property’s foundation is a vital structural base that holds a building together. Nevertheless, as it remains largely imperceptible, it may not be obvious that problems are there. You must be vigilant in looking for signs of foundation defects.
Even minor glitches can escalate into costly repairs when a defect is not addressed quickly. An annual inspection is recommended in order to decrease the likelihood of major expenses. We highly recommend annual inspections as a preventative maintenance procedure. These are some of the things an inspector will look for:
- The appearance of cracks on the foundation, wall or floor
- Misaligned doors and window frames
- The appearance of a tilting chimney
- Sloping floors
- Cabinets and counters are slanting from the wall
- Increased occurrences of foundation problems in your neighborhood
- Sinking or settling the foundation
- The appearance of a sagging floor
- Foundation upheaval
- Doors and windows become sticky
Schedule a free foundation inspection with Granite Foundation Repair. Simply fill out the contact form and within 24 hours, our team will get in touch. Or call us today at 972-412-2171.
Granite Foundation Repair
Founded by the duo of Betty and Jim Oursler, Granite Foundation Repair’s aim is to deliver excellent service in the foundation industry. Our mission is to provide safety to our valued clients by making sure the foundation of their buildings is in outstanding condition.
Our 17 years in the foundation industry has given us wonderful opportunities to utilize our skills and extensive foundation know-how. Granite Foundation Repair has risen to be one of the most respected foundation repair companies in Garland, Texas.
Granite Foundation Repair is a master in residential foundation repair, apartment foundation repair, and commercial foundations. We understand the accompanying stresses of foundation issues. That’s why our team executes our foundation solutions flawlessly, sparing you from further worries.
The best part of our first-class service is the reasonable cost. From our free foundation inspection, exact repair estimates to transferable warranties, Granite Foundation Repair seeks for absolute customer satisfaction. We guarantee a strong foundation exempted from further damage to your building. We offer our valued clients a safe and worry-free environment.
Why Choose Granite Foundation Repair in Garland, Texas
We have time-tested methods to address your foundation problems in Garland by following a comprehensive and impeccable approach. There are no shortcuts to protect your well-earned investments. We resolve foundation problems proficiently and effectively tackle the hitches immediately to avoid future exorbitant costs.
Our past clients have written reviews you can peruse to confirm our first-rate business performance and superb execution. Granite Foundation Repair has an A+ BBB rating and multiple Angie’s List Super Service Awards proving our all-encompassing experience and professionalism in the field. If you want a team that can carry a thorough job with the least disruption, contact Granite Foundation Repair. We believe in completing most of our projects within a 1-3 day timeline.
Areas We Service
Are you looking for a free foundation inspection?
We proudly service the following areas:
Addison, Allen, Arlington, Azle, Balch Springs, Benbrook, Bedford, Carrollton Cedar Hill, Cockrell Hill, Colleyville, Combine, Coppell, Crandall, Crowley, Dalworthington Gardens, Dallas, Denton, DeSoto, Duncanville, Euless, Fairview, Farmers Branch, Farmersville, Fate, Flower Mound, Forest Hill, Forney, Fort Worth, Ft. Worth, Garland, Glenn Heights, Grand Prairie, Greenville, Grapevine, Hackberry, Haltom City, Heath, Hebron, Hickory Creek, Highland Park, Highland Village, Hurst, Hutchins, Irving, Josephine, Keller, Kennedale, Lake Dallas, Lake Worth, Lakewood Village, Lancaster, Lavon, Lewisville, Lincoln Park, Little Elm, Lucas, Mansfield, McKinney, Mesquite, Murphy, Nevada, New Hope, North Richland Hills, Oak Point, Pantego, Parker, Plano, Princeton, Prosper, Frisco, Richardson, Richland Hills, River Oaks, Roanoke, Rockwalll, Rowlett, Royce City, Sachse, Saginaw, Seagoville, Shady Shores, Southlake, St. Paul, Sunnyvale, Terrell, The Colony, University Park, Watauga, Westlake, Westwood Village, Wilmer, White Settlement, and Wylie. Fort Worth Texas, Ft Worth Texas, Plano Texas, Fort Worth TX, Dallas TX.
Foundation problems are delicate matters requiring qualified specialists. If you spot a sign of a foundation defect, contact Granite Foundation Repair now! Give us a call at 972-412-2171.