Do you suspect that your pier and beam, or slab foundation is compromised? If so, you may be seeking expert help. Granite Foundation Repair is a reputable and experienced foundation inspection company that services the areas of Arlington, Dallas, Fort Worth, Plano, and the entire DFW metroplex areas.
We will inspect your pier and beam, or slab foundation FREE of charge. Granite Foundation Repair offers this to all property owners and realtors.
We are a proven and trusted company that has been operating for over 18 years. We are rated A+ by the Better Business Bureau and are ranked highly on the Angie’s List.
Signs of Foundation Defects
How do you know if there’s a foundation problem in your home? Here are some of the telltale signs that you should be looking out for:
- Cracks appearing in floors, walls, and the foundation itself. This is probably one of the most common signs of foundation failure. Inclement weather, as well as expanding and contracting soils, are often behind this problem.
- Floors appearing uneven or saggy. Have you noticed that the floors of your home seem to be out of level? If so, it could be a sign of trouble. Uneven floors are not only unsightly but could also be a safety risk to children and the physically impaired.
- Windows and doors getting stuck. Have you noticed that your doors and windows aren’t functioning as they used to? As subtle as that may appear, it could be a sign of a foundation problem.
- Gaps appearing on doors and window frames. Do you also notice that doors no longer latch? The problem could be the foundation. Additionally, you may also notice that door frames have become impaired and no longer operate as they used to.
- The chimney appearing to tilt or bend. This is also a common sign that something is amiss. This may be as a result of foundation movement. When foundations move, the entire structure will move and that may cause a number of problems such as causing the chimney to become tilt or bent.
- The foundation appearing to rise in an upward direction. This is also known as foundation upheaval. Common causes of foundation upheaval include plumbing leaks, frost heave, and expanding or contracting soil.
- The foundation appearing to settle or sink. If your foundation appears to be sinking, it’s possible that you may have a foundation dilemma.
If you notice any of these signs, get in touch with us immediately. Only a professional foundation inspection company can diagnose the issue and identify the underlying problems.
It’s also crucial to remember that, with foundation problems, acting quickly is critical. What may begin as small cracks on your walls can grow to become a huge costly problem.
So, are you ready to get help? Get in touch with us by dialing 214-865-8609 or by filling out and submitting this form.
With over 18 years of experience, you can certainly rely on us to offer you expert advice.
Every home’s foundation is created differently. Concrete slab, as well as pier and beam foundations usually develop their own unique problems. We usually begin the inspection process by examining the exterior first and then the interior.
During the inspection, we check for soil problems, plumbing leaks, fractured exterior bricks, and cracks on walls. We also go around your home’s perimeter to check for proper drainage.
- If the slab foundation appears to move in an upward direction, then that is usually a sign of water-related issues like plumbing leaks.
- If the doors are maligned, or the floors or walls are sloping, then the foundation could be failing.
- If there are cracks, the foundation beneath it could be the problem.
Besides concrete slabs, Granite Foundation Repair also inspects pier and beam foundations. We analyze the interior of your home as well as the wood in your crawl space to unravel the underlying problem.
How Long does the Inspection Usually Take?
Generally, our inspections take about one hour to complete. They are thorough and leave no stone unturned. After the inspection, we go over the findings with you. Our reports are not only detailed, but they also offer practical solutions on how to resolve the issues, if any.
If foundation repair is required, we make sure to provide you with a comprehensive and customized estimate. We can also help you get an engineer’s report should that be necessary.
Jim and Betty Oursler are the brains behind Granite Foundation Repair. They formed the company with one goal in mind – to provide professional foundation inspection and repair services.
From humble beginnings, Granite Foundation Repair has grown to become one of the largest and most respected foundation repair companies in Dallas and the surrounding areas.
With our solid reputation, we remain steadfast and committed to ensuring all our clients’ needs are met and even exceeded.
We understand how stressful foundation problems can be. With us beside you, you can rest assured that you’ll have a reliable and professional partner to take care of your concerns.
Areas We Service
Besides Frisco, we also service the following areas:
The Colony, University Park, Watauga, Westlake, Westwood Village, Wilmer, White Settlement, and Wylie. Fort Worth Texas, Ft Worth Texas, Plano Texas, Fort Worth TX, Dallas TX, Rockwalll, Rowlett, Royce City, Sachse, Saginaw, Seagoville, Shady Shores, Southlake, St. Paul, Sunnyvale, Terrell, North Richland Hills, Oak Point, Pantego, Parker, Plano, Princeton, Prosper, Richardson, Richland Hills, River Oaks, Roanoke, Josephine, Keller, Kennedale, Lake Dallas, Lake Worth, Lakewood Village, Lancaster, Lavon, Lewisville, Lincoln Park, Little Elm, Lucas, Mansfield, McKinney, Mesquite, Murphy, Nevada, New Hope, Hackberry, Haltom City, Heath, Hebron, Hickory Creek, Highland Park, Highland Village, Hurst, Hutchins, Irving, DeSoto, Duncanville, Euless, Fairview, Farmers Branch, Farmersville, Fate, Flower Mound, Forest Hill, Forney, Fort Worth, Ft. Worth, Frisco, Garland, Glenn Heights, Grand Prairie, Greenville, Grapevine, Addison, Allen, Arlington, Azle, Balch Springs, Benbrook, Bedford, Carrollton Cedar Hill, Cockrell Hill, Colleyville, Combine, Coppell, Crandall, Crowley, Dalworthington Gardens, Dallas, and Denton.