We provide professional and thorough foundation evaluations in Dallas, Arlington, Fort Worth, Plano, and the entire DFW metroplex.
We offer you expert foundation inspections on pier and beam houses as well as slab foundations.
To find out if you need a residential or commercial service, get in touch with us today to schedule a free foundation inspection in Dallas, Arlington, and Fort Worth areas. Our free inspections are offered to all property owners and realtors.
Our Approach of Conducting Free Foundation Inspections in Dallas, Fort Worth and Arlington, TX:
- Pier and beam, as well as concrete slabs, often develop varied complications. To begin with, we inspect the exterior of your house and thereafter, examine the interior of the house.
- Our inspection entails physically checking for visible signs of plumbing leaks, cracks on walls, fractured exterior bricks, and soil problems. If your slab foundation has an upheaval which is when a foundation rises in level, it’s a sign of plumbing leaks and other water-related issues.
- If you have sloping walls, uneven floors or misaligned doors, these are key signs of foundation defects.
- We check around the perimeter for proper drainage.
- Our concrete slab foundation inspection involves checking for foundation cracks. We ensure your house foundation in Dallas, Arlington, and Fort Worth is stable and in good condition.
- We also offer pier and beam foundation inspections. Granite Foundation Repair analyzes the wood in the crawl space under your apartment, house or commercial building. In addition, we’ll also inspect the inside of your house.
- At Granite Foundation Repair, we utilize a high-tech Zip Level to accurately check for elevations, and ascertain if your house is not level. We use accurate equipment that works perfectly up to 1/10th of an inch.
What Happens During Slab and Pier and Beam Foundation Inspections?
- Ordinarily, it takes about an hour to complete inspecting a foundation. If your house is unoccupied, we still want you present to learn the subtle signs and causes of foundation problems.
- After successfully completing a free foundation evaluation on your property in the DFW Metroplex, we’ll go over with you the findings of our inspection.
- We offer a comprehensive report that specifies the number of foundation piers, wooden parts on pier and beam houses and block that need to be repaired and base supports that should any need to be installed. Also, we might advise you to re-shim.
- In the event foundation repair is needed, Granite Foundation Repair will prepare a free customized estimate for your foundation.
- Should an engineer’s report be required, Granite Foundation Repair can get an engineer to prepare the report for you. However, you’re also free to hire your own engineer.
Signs of Foundation Defects
Below are some common examples of early warning signs of a faulty foundation.
- Uneven or sagging floors
- Doors and window frames with gaps
- Tilting or Bent Chimney
- Settling or sinking foundation
- Foundation upheaval which is a foundation rising in an upward position
- Doors and windows getting stuck
- Cracks in foundation, floor and walls
Get a Free Foundation Repair Estimate:
Do you want to schedule a free foundation inspection and repair estimate in Dallas, Plano, Arlington, Fort Worth and the general DFW metroplex?
It’s faster and efficient to use the contact form on our website. A member of our team will reach out to you within 24 hours. However, you are also welcomed to call us directly.
About Granite Foundation Repair
Granite Foundation Repair was founded by Betty and Jim Oursler with a simple goal in mind to be a professional foundation company. Granite Foundation Repair has grown to become one of the most respected and popular foundation repair companies in Dallas and the surrounding areas. Jim is an engineering graduate with over 17 years of experience in the foundation industry.
With extensive industry and professional experience, we focus on residential foundation repair, apartment foundation repair as well as commercial concrete slab and pier and beam foundations. We’re proud to be associated with our long history of exemplary service delivery. As a reputable foundation repair company, we continue to remain committed to ensuring our clients live in safe buildings with excellent foundations.
Foundation problems can be stressful – our team will be with you every step of the way and take care of every concern you have. In addition, we work closely with our clients to offer an affordable service. Each of our services from free foundation inspection, accurate repair estimates and transferable warranties, are designed to prevent further damage to your home and give you a peace of mind.
What Makes Granite Foundation Repair Unique?
Unlike many foundation contractors who at times take shortcuts to complete foundation projects, Granite Foundation Repair ensures your foundation problems are effectively addressed at the first instance to avoid more costly repairs. Your home or business is your most important and largest investment, so we work to address all your needs.
Granite Foundation Repair was Awarded 2017 Super Service Award from Angie’s List!
Feel free to check out our reviews and see what our past clients have said about us. As evidence of our professionalism, we’ve earned an A+ BBB rating and numerous Angie’s List Super Service Awards. Our repairs are professionally done and well-structured to minimize disruption to your home or business. Most of our projects are completed within 1-3 days.
Considering the sensitivity associated with foundations, always make sure to work with a qualified professional. Should you suspect your foundation has a problem, don’t hesitate to call Granite Foundation Repair today!