We provide professional and thorough inspections of foundations in Arlington, Plano, and the entire area around Dallas Fort Worth to ensure the peace of mind of our clients and the structural integrity of their property.
We can offer an expert structural foundation inspection of your home with a free estimate, whether you have a pier and beam home or slab foundations.
To find out if you need a residential or commercial service, get in touch with us today to schedule a foundation inspection and free estimate in Dallas Fort Worth, Arlington, and more. Our free inspections are available for the foundations of all property owners and realtors.
Our Approach to Conducting Free Foundation Inspections in Dallas, Fort Worth and Arlington, TX:
- To begin with, we look at what your structural problems and concerns are for your Dallas Fort Worth area home This is very important and requires your presence.
- Our inspections include both the exterior and interior of your home.
- Our inspections also include a check around the perimeter of your home for proper drainage.
- Our concrete slab foundation inspections involves checking for foundation cracks in your home. We ensure your home foundation in Dallas Fort Worth, Arlington, Plano, or elsewhere is stable and in good structural condition.
- We also offer pier and beam foundation inspections of your home. Granite Foundation Repair will conduct an inspection of the crawl space under your home, looking for excessive moisture and wood deterioration. In addition, we’ll also inspect the inside of your home.
- Our foundation inspections utilize a high-tech Zip Level to accurately check elevations, and ascertain if your home is not level. We use accurate equipment that works perfectly up to 1/10th of an inch.
What Happens During Slab and Pier and Beam Foundation Inspections?
- Ordinarily, it takes about an hour to inspect foundations in the Dallas Fort Worth area. If your house is unoccupied, we still want you present to learn the subtle signs and causes of foundation problems.
- After successfully completing a free foundation inspection on your property in the Dallas Fort Worth area, we’ll go over with you the findings of our inspection.
- We offer a comprehensive free estimate that specifies the number of foundation piers, wooden parts on block and pier and beam houses that need to be repaired and base supports that should any need to be installed. Also, we might advise you to re-shim.
- In the event repair of foundations is deemed necessary, Granite will prepare a free customized estimate for your foundation.
- Should an engineer’s report be required, Granite can get an engineer to prepare the report for you. However, you’re also free to hire your own engineer.
Signs of Foundation Defects
Below are some common examples of early warning signs of a faulty foundation and other structural issues in Dallas Fort Worth area properties that our inspections can uncover:
- Uneven or sagging floors, or floor movement
- Doors and window frames with gaps
- Tilting or Bent Chimney
- Settling or sinking foundation
- Foundation upheaval, which is a foundation rising in an upward position
- Doors and windows getting stuck
- Cracks in foundation, floor and walls
Get a Free Foundation Repair Estimate:
Do you want to schedule a free foundation inspection and repair estimate in Dallas, Plano, Arlington, and Fort Worth TX?
It’s faster and efficient to use the contact form on our website. A member of our team will reach out to you within 24 hours. However, you are also welcome to call us directly.
About Granite Foundation Repair
Granite Foundation Repair was founded by Betty and Jim Oursler with a simple goal in mind to be a professional foundation company. Granite Foundation Repair has grown to become one of the most respected and popular foundation repair companies in and around Dallas Fort Worth, due to a combination of attentive service and engineering experience. Jim is an engineering graduate with over 17 years of experience in the foundation industry.
With extensive industry, engineering, and professional experience, we focus on residential foundation repair in and around Dallas Fort Worth TX, as well as commercial concrete slab and pier and beam foundations. We’re proud to be associated with our long history of exemplary service delivery. As a reputable foundation repair company, we continue to remain committed to ensuring each of our clients can live in a home with an excellent foundation.
Foundation problems in your home can be stressful – our team will be with you every step of the way and take care of every concern you have. In addition, we work closely with our clients to offer an affordable service. Each of our services from free foundation inspection, accurate repair estimates and transferable warranties, are designed to prevent further damage to your home and give you peace of mind.
What Makes Granite Foundation Repair Unique?
Unlike many foundation contractors in the Dallas-Fort Worth TX area who at times take shortcuts to complete foundation repairs, Granite Foundation Repair ensures any foundation problems in your home are effectively addressed at the first instance to avoid more costly repairs. Your home or business is your most important and largest investment, so we work to address all your needs.
Granite Foundation Repair was Awarded 2017 Super Service Award from Angie’s List!
Feel free to check out our reviews and see what our past clients have said about our business. As evidence of our professionalism, we’ve earned an A+ BBB rating and numerous Angie’s List Super Service Awards. Our repairs are professionally done and well-structured to minimize disruption to your home or business. Most of our projects are completed within 1-3 days.
Considering the sensitivity associated with foundations, always make sure to work with a qualified professional. Should you suspect your foundation has a problem, don’t hesitate to call Granite Foundation Repair today!
Areas We Service
Are you looking for a free foundation inspection?
We proudly provide free foundation inspections in:
Addison, Allen, Arlington, Azle, Balch Springs, Benbrook, Bedford, Carrollton, Cedar Hill, Cockrell Hill, Colleyville, Combine, Coppell, Crandall, Crowley, Dalworthington Gardens, Dallas, Denton, DeSoto, Duncanville, Euless, Fairview, Farmers Branch, Farmersville, Fate, Flower Mound, Forest Hill, Forney, Fort Worth, Ft. Worth, Frisco, Garland, Glenn Heights, Grand Prairie, Greenville, Grapevine, Hackberry, Haltom City, Heath, Hebron, Hickory Creek, Highland Park, Highland Village, Hurst, Hutchins, Irving, Josephine, Keller, Kennedale, Lake Worth, Lakewood Village, Lancaster, Lavon, Lewisville, Lincoln Park, Little Elm, Lucas, Mansfield, McKinney, Mesquite, Murphy, Nevada, New Hope, North Richland Hills, Oak Point, Pantego, Parker, Plano, Princeton, Prosper, Richardson, Richland Hills, River Oaks, Roanoke, Rockwalll, Rowlett, Royce City, Sachse, Saginaw, Seagoville, Shady Shores, Southlake, St. Paul, Sunnyvale, Terrell, The Colony, University Park, Watauga, Westlake, Westwood Village, Wilmer, White Settlement, and Wylie.
Foundation problems are delicate matters requiring qualified specialists. If you spot a sign of a foundation defect, contact Granite Foundation Repair now! Give us a call at 972-412-2171.