Are you looking for reliable and professional foundation repair services in McKinney, Texas? Granite Foundation Repair has been repairing foundation issues in Texas since 2002. As a top foundation repair company in the area, we provide repairs for home or commercial property.
Neglecting a foundation problem like large cracks in the wall often leads to severe and costly damages. It’s important to get professional help as soon as you think you have a foundation problem. Foundation repair in McKinney can be solved easily when it’s caught early. Our foundation repair methods will guarantee satisfaction.
Our foundation experts at Granite Foundation Repair have a lot of experience carrying out foundation repairs on residential and commercial property. This means we can ensure your McKinney, Texas, foundation stays in great shape. Our foundation repair services are cost-effective and tailored to meet your individual needs.
Some of the telltale signs of foundation problems to be in the lookout for include:
- Cracks in the walls, floor, or the concrete foundation itself.
- Doors and windows not functioning properly.
- The foundation rising in an upward position, otherwise known as foundation upheaval.
- The foundation sinking downwards, otherwise known as foundation settling.
- The chimney tilting or bending in a certain direction.
- Gaps appearing on frames of windows and doors.
- Floors becoming uneven.
If you notice any of these issues, contact Granite Foundation Repair immediately. The longer you wait, the more serious and costly the foundation repair problem will become. It’s best to solve them as quickly as you can and out team can address the needed repairs.
Why Hire Granite Foundation Repair to Fix Your Foundation Issues
Granite Foundation Repair has been in the foundation repair industry for 18 years. We’ve been able to help countless homeowners fix their foundations, whether they’re concrete slabs or a pier and beam foundation repair. Satisfied customer referrals make up 35% of our new business for foundation repair. This is a testimony to our superior services for foundation repair in McKinney, Texas. You should entrust us with your McKinney foundation repair because:
- We have an A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau (BBB). In 2017, we were awarded the Super Service Award by Angie’s List. Our services are top-of-the-line.
- We have professional experience. We have been repairing foundations for 18 years. This has allowed us to gain critical experience when it comes to foundation issues.
- At Granite Foundation Repair, we provide all our clients with a free foundation assessment. We only charge you the cost of foundation repair.
- Our foundation repair services are tailor-made to fit each of our clients’ needs. At Granite, we understand that McKinney foundation repair problems aren’t created equal.
- We maintain professional relationships with a number of top organizations. These include the Foundation Performance Association, the National Association of the Remodeling Industry, the National Foundation Repair Association, the MetroTex – The DFW Area Association of Realtors, GLAR – The Greater Lewisville Association of Realtors, and the CCAR – The Collin County Association of the Remodeling Industry.
- Our foundation repair work in McKinney is insured. We provide homeowners with a lifetime transferable warranty. This lifetime warranty means that you’ll be able to pass on the warranty to a new owner if you decide to sell your property. Aside from a full lifetime warranty, we also provide a Limited Lifetime Transferable Foundation Repair Warranty. We provide this for the repair of Pressed Concrete Pilings, Steel Piers, and Helical Steel Piers.
- Granite Foundation Repair offers repair financing options. We can provide you 100% financing for our services. This means you can fix your McKinney foundation right away before it gets worse.
If you have reasons to believe your McKinney, TX property has foundation problems, contact us today. You can get in reach us by calling 214-865-8609 or by filling out this form. Our team of foundation repair professionals will assess the problem and create a plan on how to fix it.
The Foundation Repair Process
Granite foundation will involve you through every step of the process to solve your McKinney foundation problems. We’ll communicate with you regularly and answer any of your questions. With almost two decades of residential and commercial foundation repair experience, you can trust our team.
Once you get in touch with us, as part of our services, we’ll first conduct professional evaluations of your home’s structural integrity. If we find concrete foundation problems, we’ll create an action plan to repair the issue(s) as quickly as possible. Whether your foundation problems include cracks in the foundation, drainage system repairs, french drains, beam foundation repair, cracked concrete slab or any other kind of foundation work, our contractors have you covered with permanent solutions.
In most cases, we are able to complete most installations in just under 3 days, even on commercial properties. This ensures that you don’t have to worry about long-term disruptions to your home or business. Most homes we assess rarely require extensive foundation repairs. However big or small the foundations problem is, we’ll ensure we handle the repair with the utmost level of professionalism.
If you suspect the foundation of your home is failing, contact us immediately for a detailed inspection! We can address foundation damage and carry out structural repair work.
Areas We Service
Besides McKinney, we also service the following areas for home or commercial property:
Addison, Allen, Arlington, Azle, Glenn Heights, Grand Prairie, Greenville, Grapevine, Hackberry, Haltom City, Heath, Hebron, Hickory Creek, Highland Park, Highland Village, Hurst, Hutchins, Irving, Josephine, Keller, Kennedale, Lake Dallas, Lake Worth, Lakewood Village, Prosper, Balch Springs, Benbrook, Bedford, Carrollton Cedar Hill, Cockrell Hill, Colleyville, Farmersville, Fate, Flower Mound, Forest Hill, Forney, Fort Worth, Ft. Worth, Garland, Frisco, Richardson, Richland Hills, River Oaks, Roanoke, Rockwall, Rowlett, and Royce City.
We also service Sachse, Saginaw, Seagoville, Shady Shores, Southlake, St. Paul, Sunnyvale, Terrell, The Colony, University Park, Watauga, Westlake, Westwood Village, Combine, Coppell, Crandall, Crowley, Dalworthington Gardens, Dallas, Denton, DeSoto, Duncanville, Euless, Fairview, Farmers Branch, Wilmer, White Settlement, and Wylie. Fort Worth Texas, Ft Worth Texas, Plano Texas, Lancaster, Lavon, Lewisville, Lincoln Park, Little Elm, Lucas, Mansfield, McKinney, Mesquite, Murphy, Nevada, New Hope, North Richland Hills, Oak Point, Pantego, Parker, Plano, Princeton, Fort Worth TX, Dallas TX.
About McKinney, TX
McKinney is the county seat of Collin County. It is located in the northeastern corner of the Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex area of Texas. It is the second-largest city in Collin County after Plano. McKinney is rated as one of the most livable places in the country.
According to recent estimates, the population is 208,487 people. This makes it the 15th largest city in Texas and the 112th largest city in the entire country. The major employers in the city include Southwest Airlines, Filter Companies, Texas Instruments, Bank of America, UT Southwestern Medical Center, Capital One, and American Airlines.