If you are looking for a professional foundation repair company in Tarrant County, Granite Foundation Repair is here for you. We have been in the industry for 18 years now. We’re rated A+ by the Better Business Bureau and are highly ranked on Angie’s List. Our foundation repair services come with a full warranty.
It’s important to make sure your home is structurally sound so that you can ensure safety for those living inside of it. When foundation issues arise, having the right partner beside you is critical. At Granite Foundation Repair, we have the professional skills and experience to ensure your home’s foundation is restored to its best condition.
Our foundation repair services are comprehensive, cost-effective, and customizable to fit your specific needs. Our goal at Granite Foundation Repair is to make sure your home stands on a good, solid foundation.
Why Hire Us to Repair Your Home’s Foundation Issues
There is a number of reasons why our clients continue to trust us to repair their foundations. This includes the following:
- We have earned an A+ Better Business Bureau rating as well as multiple Angie’s List Super Service Awards as a merit for our dedication to professional excellence.
- Granite Foundation Repair has been repairing home foundations since 2002. This has enabled our team to gain experience when it comes to dealing with foundation problems.
- If you decide to work with us, you’ll get a FREE assessment and estimate of your home’s foundation needs.
- At Granite Foundation Repair, we understand that not all foundations are created the same. That’s why we’ll provide you an assessment to gauge what your home’s foundation needs.
- We are proud members of several professional organizations. Including, the National Foundation Repair Association, the National Association of the Remodeling Industry, the Foundation Performance Association, CCAR – The Collin County Association of Realtors, GLAR – The Greater Lewisville Association of Realtors, and the MetroTex – The DFW Area Association of Realtors.
- With our services, we offer a transferable warranty. Should you decide to sell your property in the future, you’ll be able to pass on the warranty to the new owner. This can help you increase your asking price. Also, our Helical Steel Piers, Steel Piers, and Pressed Concrete Pilings do carry a Limited Lifetime Transferable Foundation Repair Warranty.
If you suspect the integrity of your foundation is compromised, contact us immediately. Our professional service team will assess your foundation issues and determine how to fix them. We’ll provide you with multiple solutions to choose from.
Contact us today if you notice any of these common signs of foundation issues. You can get in touch with us by calling 214-865-8609 or by filling out this form.
Besides Tarrant County, we also service the areas of Arlington, Colleyville, Coppell, Denton, Desoto, Duncanville, Flower Mound, Grapevine, Carrollton, Irving, Hurst, Frisco, Farmers Branch, Euless, Lancaster, Plano, The Colony, Rowlett, Garland, Mesquite, Lewisville, Rockwall, Richardson, and many more.
Image Source: Veronidae / CC BY-SA (https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/3.0)
The Foundation Repair Process
Granite Foundation Repair will be present throughout the entire repair process, from the assessment stage to the repair itself. With over 18 years of experience, you can trust us to repair your home’s foundation in no time. We leave no room for mistakes in our work.
Our foundation assessment process involves evaluating the structural integrity of your home. Our team of specialists will assess the results of the evaluation and come up with a personal repair plan. Most of the homes we assess require only minimal repairs. Even in the case of such a minute repair, we’ll ensure that your home gets the attention it deserves.
We believe in involving our clients in every stage of the foundation repair process. We’ll answer any questions you may have and communicate with you throughout the process.
Contact Us As Soon As Possible
If you suspect your home’s foundation is failing, you’ll need to act quickly. The longer you wait to fix the problem, the more serious and costly the issues will become. Throughout our years of experience, we’ve learned that you can save on repair costs when you act sooner rather than later.
Granite Foundation Repair minimizes the disruption to your home or business by completing most installations and foundation repairs in 1-3 days.
Most foundation issues in Tarrant County, are caused by clay soil. Clay soil is unstable and isn’t ideal for a foundation to sit on. That’s because it expands during the rainy season and shrinks during the dry season. This creates enormous pressure on a home’s foundation.
At Granite Foundation Repair we have built our company’s rock-solid foundation on having a spotless reputation. We offer the best foundation repair services in Tarrant County and beyond. To sum up, don’t wait until your home loses its structural strength. Contact us for professional help. You can get in touch with us by calling 214-865-8609 or by filling out this form.
About Tarrant County, Texas
Tarrant County, Texas, is comprised of 41 incorporated areas. It is located in the Dallas/Fort Worth Metroplex Area of Texas. According to the recent population census, the county has a population of about 2,057,468 people.
The biggest employers in Tarrant County include American Airlines, Lockheed Martin, Baylor Scott & White Health, Texas Health Harris Methodist Fort Worth, Tarrant County Government, Cook Children’s Health Care System, and JPS Health Network.