Foundation problems come in all different types and levels of severity. Some problems may be barely noticeable, while others may be more serious. If you’re worried your home may have foundation problems, contact us today – we offer FREE foundation inspections in Mesquite, TX.
Even if we don’t discover any major issues with your foundation, it always pays to have it inspected by a professional team.
At Granite Foundation Repair, we have a team of foundation inspection professionals who will stop at nothing to uncover underlying problems. What’s even better, our inspection process is absolutely FREE. You’ll only be charged for repairs, if needed.
So, if you suspect you have a foundation problem, get in touch with us immediately. We are an experienced foundation inspection company that has been serving property owners and realtors in Arlington, Plano, Fort Worth, Dallas, and the entire DFW metroplex areas for many years.
Foundation Problem Signs
Below are the common signs of a failing foundation:
- The appearance of cracks on the foundation, walls, and floors. This is often the case when foundations move due to poor soil. Inclement weather conditions may also be the culprit.
- Floors sagging or becoming uneven. If you notice your floors aren’t level, that could be a sign of trouble. Have your foundation inspected by a professional as soon as possible.
- Malfunctioning doors and windows. If you notice your doors and windows are getting stuck when opening or closing, have a professional inspect them.
- The appearance of gaps in frames of doors and windows. When this happens, doors and windows are no longer able to latch properly. Again, this may be a sign of a foundation problem.
- The chimney bending or tilting sideways. This is arguably one of the most common signs of foundation issues. It is usually caused by the foundation shifting, causing a myriad of structural problems.
- The foundation sinking into the ground. If your foundation has sunk a few inches into the ground, that’s a sure sign of a failing foundation. Call a professional to inspect it further.
- The foundation shifting upwards by several inches. This is simply the opposite of a foundation sinking.
Foundation problems are far more common here in Texas than any other state in the country, with the expansive clay soil being the primary cause. While it’s great for farms and ranches, it’s a big headache for homeowners.
What Does a Foundation Inspection Entail?
At Granite Foundation Repair, we understand that each home is unique. As such, every inspection we do is customized to our client’s individual needs.
Our inspection process usually begins with a walkaround of the property. It’s here that we physically examine the home and look for signs of foundation problems. Next, we’ll walk the perimeter of your home to check for plumbing leaks and the state of drainage. Remember, water and foundations don’t mix well.
Once we have examined the exterior, we’ll take a look inside your home to examine whether the floor is sloping, the doors and windows are operating as they should, and check the size of any cracks on walls and floors.
We’ll also examine the crawl space in the case of a home with a pier and beam foundation.
Generally, our inspections take just an hour to complete. We’ll then write a report and take you through the findings.
In the event we do find problems, we’ll advise you on the course of action to take as well as provide you with a customized estimate.
Get a Free Foundation Estimate
Do you live in Mesquite, TX and suspect you may have a foundation problem? If you do, get in touch with us today. Foundation problems are delicate matters that must be addressed by qualified specialists.
You can reach us by dialing 214-865-8609 or by filling out this form.
Our past clients have written testimonials on our first-rate business performance and reliable work, which you can see on our website. Granite Foundation Repair has an A+ BBB rating and multiple Angie’s List Super Service Awards, proving our all-encompassing experience and professionalism in the field. If you want a team that can carry a thorough job with the least disruption, contact Granite Foundation Repair. We believe in completing most of our projects within a 1-3 day timeline.
Areas We Service
Besides Mesquite, we also offer free foundation inspections in:
The Greenville, Grapevine, Hurst, Hutchins, Irving, DeSoto, Duncanville, Euless, Fairview, Farmers Branch, Farmersville, Allen, Arlington, Azle, Balch Springs, Benbrook, Bedford, Carrollton Cedar Hill, Fort Worth TX, Dallas TX, Rockwall, Rowlett, Royce City, Sachse, Saginaw, Seagoville, Shady Shores, Southlake, St. Paul, Sunnyvale, Terrell, North Richland Hills, Oak Point, Pantego, Parker, Plano, Princeton, Prosper, Frisco, Richardson, Richland Hills, River Oaks, Roanoke, Josephine, Keller, Cockrell Hill, Fate, University Park, Watauga, Westlake, Westwood Village, Kennedale, Heath, Hebron, Hickory Creek, Highland Park, Highland Village, Grand Prairie, Lake Dallas, Lake Worth, Flower Mound, Forest Hill, Forney, Fort Worth, Ft. Worth, Garland, Glenn Heights, Addison, Colleyville, Combine, Coppell, Crandall, Crowley, Dalworthington Gardens, Wilmer, White Settlement, and Wylie. Fort Worth Texas, Ft Worth Texas, Plano Texas, Dallas, and Denton, Colony, Lakewood Village, Lancaster, Lavon, Lewisville, Lincoln Park, Little Elm, Lucas, Mansfield, McKinney, Mesquite, Murphy, Nevada, New Hope, Hackberry, Haltom City.