Do you have reasons to believe the integrity of your Farmersville home’s foundation is compromised? If so, Granite Foundation Repair can help!
We’re one of the top foundation repair companies in Dallas/Fort Worth and the surrounding areas. We’re also highly ranked on Angie’s List and have consistently maintained an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau.
If you’re like most Americans, your home is probably your largest asset. It’s where you’ll make lifetime memories and keep family traditions. However, over time, issues may crop up and that may end up degrading the value of your Farmersville home.
At Granite, our goal is to provide you peace of mind by restoring your home’s structural integrity. Hiring us means hiring a reputable and established foundation repair company. Whatever issue your home may have, you can rest assured of our help.
Why Hire Granite Foundation Repair Inc.?
There are a variety of reasons why property owners turn to us for help. The following are just some of the reasons:
- We have the experience under our belts. We have been in the business of repairing compromised home foundations for the last 18 years. As a result, our team has been able to gain a great amount of experience on foundation issues
- Our focus on quality workmanship has been widely regarded. Both the Better Business Bureau and Angie’s List have ranked us highly
- We carry out free home foundation inspections. Yes, you heard that right! We’ll inspect your home for free! At Granite, we believe that homeowners should only pay for repairs and not for inspections
- We provide customized foundation inspection services. Every home is different and comes with its own unique challenges. But, regardless of the challenge, Granite can sort you out of the mess!
- We offer our clients a transferable lifetime warranty. This means that you may be able to pass on the warranty to the new owner should you decide to sell your home sometime in the future
So, if you notice any signs of foundation problems, let us know immediately. We’ll inspect your home and come up with a customized solution for you. Our goal is to ensure your home sits on a solid foundation for years to come.
Common Signs of Foundation Issues
- Cracks on the foundation, walls and/or floors. Cracks are the most common signs of foundation issues. They can take different shapes and sizes depending on the severity of the problem
- Floors becoming uneven. If water is spilling in one direction, chances are that your home’s structural integrity may be compromised. The gradient of a structurally sound floor is usually at most one inch every 15 feet. If it exceeds that, have it checked by a professional
- Doors becoming out of square. When the foundation settles, doors can go out of square. While that may not necessarily point to a foundation issue, don’t ignore it. Have a foundation expert assess it
- Rotten piers and beams. This can be a sign of several things besides a bad foundation, and all of these things will need to be examined
- Nails popping out of the drywall. It’s perfectly normal for a few nails to pop out. However, if the problem becomes widespread, have a professional look at it
- Walls pulling away from the house. If you notice this, call us immediately. Because, if you fail to address it quickly, you risk having the wall collapse
Don’t wait until foundation problems become serious and costly. Have a professional examine them as quickly as you notice them to avoid potential nightmares. In our experience, you save more on the cost of repair when the problem is fixed immediately.
Our Foundation Repair Process
From the assessment to the repair, our team of professionals will be present throughout the process. We have the ability and the understanding to diagnose and fix anything that comes up at the inspection stage.
The first step involves evaluating the structural integrity of your Farmersville home. We’ll then assess the results and create a repair plan.
From our experience, most homes usually don’t require extensive repairs. But for the few that do, our team will walk with you every step of the process.
At Granite, we strongly believe that a homeowner should be involved in every facet of the process. As such, we’ll try to create a schedule that works for you.
Get Started Today
If you notice any of the signs aforementioned, get in touch with us ASAP! Don’t let a foundation crack or leak take away the joy you get from living in your Farmersville home. You can do so by dialing 214-865-8609. Alternatively, leave us a message on our contact page.
About Farmersville, TX
Farmersville is a town in Collin County. The recent census estimates the population of the county to be 4,020.
Despite its small size, Farmersville has plenty to offer residents and visitors alike. Top sights include Northeast Texas Trail, Lavonia Beach, Twin Groves Park, and Sister Grove Park.
Areas We Service
Richardson, Addison, Irving, Josephine, Westwood Village, Wilmer, Highland Village, Lake Dallas, Lake Worth, Carrollton Cedar Hill, Cockrell Hill, Plano, Denton, Sachse, Princeton, Fort Worth, Watauga, Haltom City, Greenville, Grapevine Keller, Plano, Azle, Balch Springs, Benbrook, Bedford, River Oaks, Crowley, Dalworthington Gardens, Mansfield, McKinney, Grand Prairie, Westlake, Coppell, Crandall, Duncanville, Kennedale, Hickory Creek, Highland Park, Wyle, Fate, Flower Mound, Forest Hill, Nevada, New Hope, North Richland Hills, Hutchins, Lakewood Village, Lancaster, Lavon, Glenn Heights, Lincoln Park, Little Elm, Rockwall, Oak Point, Pantego, University Park, DeSoto, Forney, Shady Shores, Roanoke, Frisco, Murphy, Colleyville, Combine, Allen, Arlington, Euless, Fairview, Farmers Branch, Farmersville, Richland Hills, Heath, Garland, Hurst, White Settlement, Dallas, Prosper, Royce City, Saginaw, Hebron, Southlake, St. Paul, Seagoville, Parker, Hackberry, Sunnyvale, Mesquite, Terrell, The Colony, Rowlett, Lucas, Lewisville, and Dallas TX.